Whether you’re attaching a shaded area to your home, or building a freestanding private retreat, an Alumawood® Shade Structure has the design flexibility needed to make your vision a reality.
With the embossed surface of an Alumawood® Shade Structure, you’ll enjoy the beauty of a richly textured wood grain finish — with a fraction of the maintenance and upkeep. Unlike wood, Alumawood® Shade Structures won’t crack, peel, warp, or rot. They’re also termite-proof, won’t burn, and never need painting.
Alumawood® Shade Structures offer two distinct product lines that allow you to find the balance of style and comfort that is right for you.
Laguna Lattice lends an air of sophistication and charm to your home’s exterior, and helps you reduce your exposure to the sun by 40-60% without screening out refreshing breezes.
Alumawood shade structure gives you:
- Heavy header-beam construction
- Richly textured wood finish
- Seven popular designer colors
- Durable Aluma-ShieldSM paint system with TEFLON® for long-term gloss retention
- Fasteners in matching colors
- Recessed lighting system option by LightStrip®
- Four style options for beam and rafter end cuts
- Patented Gutter Guard system to prevent debris build up in your structure’s gutters
Aluma-ShieldSM paint system with TEFLON® surface protector repels dust, dirt, oil, and stains, making it easier than ever to keep your structure looking pristine and new. It also greatly reduces corrosion from the sun, salt, pollution, and the elements. With an Alumawood® Shade Structure, you get the best of both worlds: the beauty of wood and the convenience of a highly durable, low-maintenance aluminum surface.